Office - Rent - St. Helier
- ONLY THE 3RD FLOOR REMAINING
- Areas ranging from 318 sq.ft to 869 sq.ft
- Prominent, well located building
- Commercial property - Newly, refurbished office accommodation
This property is located in a prominent position on Broad Street overlooking the pedestrian area around the obelisk.
Nearby occupiers include Royal Bank of Canada, Coutts, Barclays, Lloyds TSB and Natwest.
The property is also within very close proximity to the Royal Square and the main shopping areas of King Street and Queen Street.
The Property comprises 2 mid-terrace buildings of traditional masonry construction with cement rendered and painted facades under a recessed pitched roof. The fenestration within the Property comprises of a mix of single and double glazed upvc and timber framed units.
The Property is accessed from discreet entrances on Broad Street and has office accommodation located over first, second and attic floors within Number 4 and first, second, third and attic floors within Number 6. The first to third floors provide office accommodation and there is storage available within the attics.
The Property is undergoing a scheme of refurbishment to a Category A standard. The offices will be refurbished to form open plan office suites and the following:
- New lay in grid suspended ceiling.
- New fluorescent office standard lighting.
- 3 compartment perimeter trunking.
- New dedicated WC's to each suite.
- Plumbing for tea point or kitchenette.